You may remember that a couple of months ago Michelle at Utterly Scrummy and I started a new recipe linky to highlight the wonderful versatility of potatoes and sweet potatoes. And our first two months of entries have showed how right we were! There’s been everything from desserts and bakes to salads, side dishes and traditional treats. All entries into the linky get added to the One Potato Two Potato Pinterest board, so take a look!
However, between recovering from the school holidays, getting back into the old routine, and then the bank holiday weekend, I must admit that I’m in a bit of a muddle, and my cooking efforts have reflected this. I had plans to make a lovely new potato recipe but everything has been knocked out of alignment, and I’ve been sticking to ‘tried and trusted’ in the kitchen! But I do hope to have something new and exciting to add to the linky before long, and I’m looking forward to see what potato-y goodies everyone else rustles up (and links up!) in the meantime.
To join in with the One Potato Two Potato linky, simply…
- Blog any vegetarian recipe that features potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Include links in your post to Utterly Scrummy and Family-Friends-Food, and include the badge (above).
- Respect copyright and include the source of any recipe (if applicable).
- Add your link to the linky below.
- You can link up old posts but please update them with the links and the badge so they fit the rules of the challenge.
- You can link up to other blogging events as well, as long as it is within their rules.
- Please visit and comment on some of the other entries. Sharing is nice too!
- Tweet @fuelledbytea or @utterlyscrummy using the hashtag #onepotato and we will try to retweet.
- All entries will be pinned onto the One Potato Two Potato Pinterest board.
- The closing date is the 26th of the month and a roundup and the next month’s linky should be posted at the start of the following month.