Pasta Please is a food blog challenge that I’ve joined in with several times over the past year. Each month, bloggers are invited to make a pasta dish on a particular theme, and it’s always good fun to come up with something to fit, and to see what everyone else has made, too.
So, when Jac of Tinned Tomatoes offered me the chance to host Pasta Please I took it! That seems like ages ago now, but my turn has come around already and here we are. March has arrived, Spring is springing, and it’s time to cook some pasta.
Pasta is a great family staple, as it’s so versatile, and you can create delicious dishes with it all year. However, for March’s Pasta Please I’ve chosen the theme of Springtime. As I type this the sun is shining, snowdrops, crocuses and irises are blooming, and wonder-of-wonders, I have a load of washing HANGING ON THE LINE! Winter is well and truly behind us. (Note: I did, ultimately, have to run out in the rain to rescue the washing.)
I’m looking forward to seeing how the changing season is reflected in everyone’s pasta. I have an idea up my sleeve for something yummy, which I hope to share in a short while. In the meantime, I’m excited to see what everyone else cooks!
Please make your recipes meat-free, as this is a meat-free blog. Thanks!
- To join in, find out the current theme (Springtime) and make your pasta dish.
- Post your pasta dish on your blog and add it to the linky at the bottom of the current challenge.
- Link to Family-Friends-Food and Tinned Tomatoes
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post to @tinnedtoms and @fuelledbytea with tag #PastaPlease and we will re-tweet it.
- Only one entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.