Congratulations to Rebecca Nesbit, who has won the bundle of Providence Deli goodies, comprising dairy-free pesto, onion relish, black olive paste, sun-dried tomatoes in oil and fiery harissa, together with a smart shopping bag and recipe cards.
Commiserations to those who didn’t win. Remember, you can buy Providence Deli’s delicious products in the kosher section of Waitrose stores.
And there’s another exciting giveaway coming to Family-Friends-Food soon, so better luck next time!
I shared a photo of my delicious salmon with sun-dried tomatoes in the original giveaway post, and a few people have asked me for the recipe. It couldn’t be simpler, so here it is!
(By the way, if you’re looking for other ideas for making fish under a delicious topping, do try my roasted salmon with beetroot and horseradish topping, salmon with pine nuts, rosemary & orange, or cod with a garlic, herb & parmesan crust.)
This made enough for 3 people, but it’s very easy to adjust the quantities of ingredients.
Take the stress out of meal planning! Get deliciously easy, family-friendly recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox. Click here to sign up. (I’ll never pass on your email address to anyone.)
- 3 salmon fillets
- 3-4 large sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2-3 tbsp oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes, or use extra virgin olive oil
- A little extra olive oil for greasing the baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and brush it with a little olive oil. Place the salmon fillets on the oiled foil.
- Put the sundried tomatoes and their oil into a food processor or mini-chopper and pulse till finely chopped. Divide this mixture between the salmon fillets and spread over the fish.
- Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Serve at once!