Is there any food more versatile than the humble potato? Mash them, chip them, fry them, roast them, make them into pastry, dumplings, gnocchi, soup, snacks, even cake! These terrific tubers are full of starchy carbohydrates for energy, plus fibre, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and a host of other vitamins and minerals too.
And that’s before we’ve even started on SWEET potatoes, packed with beta-carotene and scrummily delicious to boot, they’re good as fries, mash, waffles, noodles, in curries, stews, soups…
So, in honour of all this wonder-veg, I’ve teamed up with Michelle at Utterly Scrummy to launch a blog linky for ALL THINGS POTATO! Every month, we’ll be inviting you to link up your delicious vegetarian potato and sweet potato recipes to One Potato, Two Potato so we can share the potato love.
Ready to join in? Let’s get on with it!
One Potato, Two Potato – the rules…
- Blog any vegetarian recipe that features potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Include links in your post to Utterly Scrummy and Family-Friends-Food, and include the badge (above).
- Respect copyright and include the source of any recipe (if applicable).
- Add your link to the linky below.
- You can link up old posts but please update them with the links and the badge so they fit the rules of the challenge.
- You can link up to other blogging events as well, as long as it is within their rules.
- Please visit and comment on some of the other entries. Sharing is nice too!
- Tweet @fuelledbytea or @utterlyscrummy using the hashtag #onepotato and we will try to retweet.
- All entries will be pinned onto the One Potato Two Potato Pinterest board.
- The closing date is the 26th of the month and a roundup together with the next month’s linky should be posted on the 1st of the following month.